Tuesday 7 July 2009

Taverna - Romantica

This Taverna is positioned up at the top of Parga a little way part the Castle and enjoys lovely evening views over Valtos as the sun sets from it's balcony perched on the hill. It's one of the more formal places and the service was impeccable, but I'm afraid I found the food to be a little wanting. Nothing was bad at all, but just not very inspiring and for a place that is obviously trying to be a bit more up market than the average Taverna, I expected something more. Rudis or Castello it certainly isn't.
We didn't go back, so it may be that I just choose the wrong thing from the menu, as I have heard others say they really enjoyed the place, so make your own mind up. Certainly the view is lovely and if you want to relax and take a break from the livelier more traditional tavernas then give it a try.
May 2009

No comments: